U.S. Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, visited Sderot’s fire station where he met with firefighters who are working to extinguish the fires on the border along the Gaza Strip, including 10 American firefighters. The American firefighters, who volunteer through the Emergency Volunteers Project (EVP) organization came to Israel from the U.S to help their Israeli counterparts fight fires caused by incendiary kites and balloons launched from Gaza towards Israel. Israel’s Fire and Rescue Commissioner Dedi Simhi also came to thank the firefighters.
- What happens in the brain when people make music together?
- 7,000-year-old seals in Beit She’an used to keep elections honest
- Rabbi Tuly shocks delegates at Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast
- ‘Christian Birthright’ tours to Israel resume with plans to bring 3,000 students by 2022
- CUFI survey finds strong bipartisan support for Israel, new sanctions on Iran
- Jewish Democrats slam Omar for remarks equating Israel and US to Hamas and Taliban
- Arson suspected in massive forest fires around Jerusalem, Samaria [WATCH]
- Pro-Palestine rally to hit Simi Valley, California