Iranian women are risking their lives by dancing in the streets of Tehran, in contravention of Iran’s theocratic governance. They deserve to live in peace and dance in freedom.
- What happens in the brain when people make music together?
- 7,000-year-old seals in Beit She’an used to keep elections honest
- Rabbi Tuly shocks delegates at Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast
- ‘Christian Birthright’ tours to Israel resume with plans to bring 3,000 students by 2022
- CUFI survey finds strong bipartisan support for Israel, new sanctions on Iran
- Jewish Democrats slam Omar for remarks equating Israel and US to Hamas and Taliban
- Arson suspected in massive forest fires around Jerusalem, Samaria [WATCH]
- Pro-Palestine rally to hit Simi Valley, California