In a wide-ranging interview with former Republican governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee, US President Donald Trump spoke about his relationship with North Korean leader Kim Jong un and the significance of the US Embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- Ahead of Holocaust Remembrance Day, Israeli gymnastics coach reflects on Kyiv win
- Rabbis Debate: Do we need International Holocaust Remembrance Day?
- 750 Christians Killed Defending Ethiopian Church claiming to host Ark of Covenant
- Snitching in the Torah
- “First Fruits”: The Anti-BDS Movement
- Israel Isn’t Alone in the Fight Against the ICC
- Heartbreak and Fear but God Bless America
- REPORT: Arab Countries’ Support for PA Dropped 81% in 2020