Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs at the United Nations (UN), Tayé-Brook Zerihoun, spoke of a need to “step up efforts” to implement a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinian, in an address to the UN Security Council on Friday.
- Palestinian ‘Day of Rage’ reaches American shores: Jews in NYC on ‘high alert’
- Jerusalem March expected to set off war with Gaza: ‘Zacharia’s phrophecy coming to life’
- Lapid vows Israel will counter Iran’s nuclear ambitions ‘with every available option’
- IDF prepares for another round of rockets from Gaza following scheduled Flag March
- Can a Bennett-Lapid Government Rise to the Challenges Facing the Jewish State?
- Guy who preemptively bombed Iraq’s nuclear reactor to be considered for national security adviser
- Hundreds rally in Ohio, Arizona against vandalism, Jew-hatred and anti-Semitism
- New information revealed about mysterious death of IDF spy